Faces The Hudson + Only An Hour Outside NYC
A view from the Dining Room looking into the Living Room
Roma Room Bed
Roma Room Bath
Blauvelt Room Bed
Blauvelt Room Bath
Luxury Kitchen with Induction Stove Top and Viking Oven
Havana Bath's Shower
Received Merit Award
Moon Rising over Hudson
Another Picture of the Garden
Veggie Garden in the Backyard
Art Work in the Hallway
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 3
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price $386 avg/night
- Property Description 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 8 Sleeps
- This newly renovated Renaissance style villa is situated on the Hudson River and is located only 34 miles north of NYC, accessible by Metro North, then a ferry. Easy access to the best cycling, hiking, kayaking, boating in the area or just relaxing on the porch and watch the sailboats on the river. The villa is located in an urban village that has some of the finest restaurants in walking distance. There is a local rental car, supermarket and other amenities close by.
- Please note a smart TV is available upon request and can be place in any room.
- Ask me about our room rentals. If the calendar reads tentative it means we are renting out the room separately.
- The villa is available for special events to.
- The villa is available for retreats, weddings and any other special event that needs a special environment.
- The villa is located in the village of Haverstraw which is nestled between High Tor Mountain and the Hudson River. It is a friendly walkable village that has a variety of restaurants. Stay at the villa and experience the tranquility off sitting on the porch, looking out to the river or walk into the village for a more diverse, urban vibe
- Bedrooms Blauvelt Room - 1 queen , Juliet Balcony, Private Bathroom, Hudson River Views
- Roma Room - 1 king , Private Bath, Hudson River Views
- HEP Room - 1 double , 2 sleep sofa /futon , Large Private Bathroom, Havana Bath, Views of High Tor
- All Bedrooms have their own private baths, clean linens, Original Artwork and it's own special view and combination locks on the doors.
- Bathrooms Blauvelt - toilet , shower
- Roma Room - toilet , shower
- HEP Bathroom (Havana Bath) - toilet , shower
- All bathrooms in the bed rooms have a shower, the HEP Room has a bathtub as well. There is a half bath on the first floor.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Notes The villa is only one hour north of NYC. It is a perfect setting for retreats, small weddings, or just to get away from the city.
- Entertainment Stereo, Television
- Outside Balcony, Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, 2 bicycles
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 8, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, Events Allowed, not suitable for children, pets not allowed, non smoking only, Long-term Renters Welcome, wheelchair inaccessible